We are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it and the rights you have to control your data.
1. Information to the user
Domca S.A.U. is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of individuals and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data, so you are provided with the following processing information:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Domca we process the data of interested users for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, etc.) as well as to meet the services requested and develop our business.
Management and moderation of comments posted on the posts.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different methods of collection mentioned above, as well as the different purposes of treatment exposed, we inform you that the types of data that we can treat in our information system are:
- Identification data.
- Electronic addresses.
- Postal addresses.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as we maintain a relationship with you, either as a customer or as another type of interested party; as long as you do not request the deletion of these; or as long as there is any forecast or legal requirement to keep them.
When the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
For the processing of your personal information, we rely on the legitimacy for several reasons:
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the relationship maintained with you based on the fulfillment of a contract and / or business relationship, as well as the express consent that, where appropriate, you have provided us for additional processing such as the contact form on the website, and any other processing that necessarily involves the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested user.
We inform you that the personal data requested at the time of registration on this website are strictly necessary to formalize and manage the relationship with you, so that if you do not provide them, we can not maintain that relationship. In any case, this main purpose is not subject to consent to the processing of data that are not necessary for this main activity.
To which third parties will your data be communicated?
In some cases, it is necessary for them to access the information provided to us by third parties in order to provide you with the requested service, e.g. logistics, transport and delivery services, companies that provide us with other types of services such as: information technology (storage and processing of information, etc.).
These third parties only have access to the personal information they need to perform these services. They are required to keep your personal information confidential and may not use it in any way other than as we have requested. The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or we process your data?
As a data subject, you may at any time request us to exercise any of the following data protection rights:
- Access your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are processed by the entities, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data about which you have requested limitation in the processing for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to have it transferred by our company to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing it unless we have to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to file a complaint before the supervisory authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.aepd.es
We inform you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following ways:
- Postal address: Camino de Jayena 82 , 18620 Alhendin (Granada).
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic media (e-mail, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested third parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through these the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and cancel the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
2. Obligatory or optional character of the information provided by the user
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or submitted in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of a breach of this obligation.
In case that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.