In intensive poultry farming, animal feed accounts for most of the production costs, so it is vital to optimize the use of feed in order to obtain better production rates and a reduction in costs.
The difficulty in achieving optimal animal growth is also associated with health problems, which are very common in this type of farm. Disorders affecting the digestive tract cause not only weight loss in poultry but also other related problems.
The use of plant extracts in feed is currently one of the most studied natural tools, both for its direct and indirect action on the microorganisms that influence intestinal health. Phytobiotic compounds also have the advantage of not leaving residues in the carcass or in the egg, nor do they require time for suppression.
The OSCs present in Garlicon stimulate enzymatic secretions in a natural way, favoring digestibility and absorption of nutrients, promoting maximum development of the intestinal epithelium.
The increase of the absorption surface of the intestinal microvilli allows the intestinal mucosa to reach its maximum development potential, obtaining the maximum performance of the feed and protecting the animal from the entrance of possible pathogens.
Garlicon can be used on all types of poultry (broilers, turkeys and laying hens). Administration at low doses throughout the production cycle thus allows changes to occur at the histological level that improve production rates.
The benefits of Garlicon in improving the absorption of nutrients are reflected in the size and number of eggs and a better use of mineral correctors, reducing the number of broken eggs. In addition, the better consistency of the stool, reduces the amount of dirty eggs.
Because Garlicon optimizes animal’s health, it extends the life of the batches, improving their quality and profitability.
- Please read the technical data sheet and safety data shee before using the product.
- Do not use as a therapeutic substitute for antibiotics.
- A use other than the recommended doses described in technical data sheets may lead to unwanted effects.
- Incompatibilities with other products are not known. Pre-testing is recommended in case of mixtures with other ingredients or additives.
- In case of doubt, contact the technical department of DOMCA. Tlf. 958 57 64 86. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org